Here at Water Hall Nursery we accept children from 3 years old into our modern, well resourced nursery. We have highly trained, experienced and motivated staff with a passion for child growth and development. Our environment is stimulating and nurturing, we are able to prepare children for learning and ease the transition into school life.
We run two nursery sessions each day (along with offering 30 hour places to those eligible).
- Morning session 8:40am – 11:35am
- Afternoon session 12:15pm – 3:30 (2:30 on a Friday)
- 30 hours entitlement session 8:40-3:30 (2:30 on a Friday)
All parents are entitled to 15 hours free hours which start from the term after your child’s 3rd birthday.
There are three intake dates for nursery children throughout the year;
- September: for children born between April and August.
- January: for children born between September and December.
- April: for children born between January and March
You may apply early and we will hold your application for the time that your child starts.
Some parents may be eligible for 30 hours free childcare, eligibility depends on:
- if you are working
- how much you earn
- your child’s circumstances
- your nationality
For more information and details on how to apply please visit – https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare
How to apply for a place at our Nursery:
You can apply for your nursery place at any time:
- Download an application form here Nursery Application Form
- Collect an application form from the school office
- Call us and ask that an application be posted to you 01908 377 833
- Email us and ask that an application be posted to you email@example.com
If you are interested in a tour of the nursery (and our school) please telephone the school and this can be arranged for you.